1. Method and Scope of Authorization:
In order to facilitate better use of website information among the public, all the information and materials posted on the official website of the Tourism Bureau of Kaohsiung City Government shall be protected under the copyright laws and may be reauthorized for public use without cost in a non-exclusive manner. Users are allowed to reproduce, adapt, edit, publicly transmit and use these information in other ways to develop various types of products or services (hereinafter referred to as “Value-added Derivatives”) without time and location limitations. This authorization shall not be retracted hereafter, and users do not have to acquire any written authorization or other methods of authorization from the Authority. However, users are required to indicate sources of such information.
2. Information on Related Matters:
(1) The scope of authorization covers only the scope of copyright protection, and does not comprise other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the provision of patents, trademarks and logo of the Authority.
(2) With regards to whether or not personal information that are disclosed either personally or in accordance with the law by a party can be collected, processed and used, the user must comply with the relevant provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, as well as plan and execute the corresponding measures required by the law.
(3) The Authority must declare specifically that consent must be duly obtained before using portions of videos, images, sheet music, contracted case writings or other works.
3. Care should be taken not in infringe upon a third party’s moral rights (including right of paternity and right of integrity)
4. Information and materials provided by this authorization shall not be altered maliciously. If the information shown after use does not match the original information, the user shall bear civil and criminal liabilities.
5. The authorization of this website does not grant users the right to recommend, approve or endorse the status of their value-added derivatives on behalf of the Authority.