We offer the following services:
Provide visitors with appropriate medical attention, as well as free body weight and blood pressure measurement services.
Equipped with water dispenser (with supply of cold, warm and hot water), baby diaper tablet and sofa seats, providing mothers with a comfortable breast-feeding space.
Provide visitors with announcements of missing persons, notices on zoo events, lost and found items and many others.
- Stroller rental : Provide visitors with strollers for rent to carry toddlers weighing less than 18 kg (limited to one toddler per stroller only)
- Wheelchair rental : Provide visitors with wheelchairs for rent to carry visitors with limited mobility.
Procedures for renting strollers and wheelchairs are as follows:
- Prepare identification documents (e.g. identity card, driver’s license or other identification documents) or a deposit of NT$ 1,000 then head to the Visitor Center and make a rental inquiry to our service staff.
- Write your name, signature and contact number in the “Stroller and Wheelchair Renting Record Book”, and submit your identification document or pay the deposit before renting the equipment.
- After using the equipment, the rentee is required to return the baby stroller or wheelchair to the Visitor Center, and collect his or her identification document or deposit from the service staff.
- Renting is suspended on rainy days.
- Big locker: 6 units (Height x width x depth = 63.5 x 45 x 47 cm)
- Small locker: 16 units (Height x width x depth = 47 x 45 x 47 cm)
- Big and small lockers (number and size of lockers as shown above) can also be found beside the Interpretation Education Center.