6. Tourist Information Center：Services as follows：
(1) Simple nursing：We provide tourists with urgent simple nursing, free for measuring your weight and blood pressure.
(2) Breastfeeding room：We provide drinking fountains (cold, warm and hot water available), baby changing stations and sofas so that mothers can have a comfortable breastfeeding place.
(3) Paging service：To help tourists listen to the program announcement, find missing people, lost items and so on.
(4) Rentals of baby carriages/wheelchairs：
◎ Baby carriages: We rent tourists a baby carriage for a baby under 18 kg. ( one baby for each baby carriage only)
◎ Wheelchair: We provide disabled people with a wheelchair.
The rental procedures are as follows:
＊ Prepare papers (identification card, driver's license or other papers that can prove your identity) or you can pay a deposit of NT 1,000 dollars. In addition, you can ask attendants for more information at the customer service desk.
＊ Please leave your name and phone numbers on the register book for renting baby carriages and wheelchairs and you can check them out after your papers or deposit is delivered.
＊ After you finish using the baby carriage or the wheelchair, please return it to the zoo’s customer service desk and get your papers or deposit back.
◎ Six Big lockers: (height x width x depth=63.5x45x47 cm)
◎ Sixteen Small lockers: (height x width x depth=47x45x47 cm)
※ Equal numbers of lockers of the same sizes are also available next to the Interpretation and Education Center
7. Interpretive Education
(3) The Interpretive Center: Our center covers the area of about 60 square feet; the exterior consists of a complex array of animals’ specimen windows where hundreds of rare wild animals are on display with detailed data. The center is divided into the illustrative zone, the specimen zone and the multimedia zone, showing the animals’ ecology narration, specimens of the birds, reptiles and their eggs. Moreover, our center also provides tourists with interesting educational ecology videos.
(4) Group tour guide service: The service is available for groups over twenty people and we adopt a reservation system. Those who need this service should apply to our zoo at least one month before visiting. (Customers can go through the formalities by telephone, a letter or use the online application form on our website)
8. Restaurant Service
(6) ZEN YANG RESTAURANT: ZEN YANG RESTAURANT is one of the gourmet restaurants series affiliating with the Master Bau, the king of cook in Hong Kong. Master Bau keeps the food ready for instant cooking so that the dishes taste fresh and delicious. The signature pasta and savory crispy fried chicken are treasures in the restaurant. What’s more, the Master Bau that appears in the zoo occasionally has become a little surprise for the younger fans. In order to serve all the customers, ZEN YANG RESTAURANT in our zoo offers group orders or to go. Our perfect restaurant service will make your travel easier and more convenient.
(7) Chain Restaurant: Subway
(8) Lion King Coffee: There is a mobile coffee shop beside the Visitor Information Center which offers you delicious coffee. As long as you accompany your children, you can also enjoy the leisure time.
(9) Dessert Shop: There are Dessert Shops at the bird park and Formosan Black Bear. The shops offer customers simple dessert and bottled beverage. While you are visiting our park, you can enjoy our convenient service.
(10) Souvenir Shop: we provide exclusive keepsakes about our zoo. You can buy various cute animal souvenirs for your permanent memory.